Jumat, 10 Oktober 2008

The Pursuit of Happyness


Today (10 Oct), I watched The pursuit of Happyness in HBO. This movie is taken from a true story of Chris Gardner but in this movie, it's played by Will Smith and his real son, Jaden smith. Wanna know more about the movie? Read in the next paragraph.

Chris Gardner and his family are really poor. They are so poor and they can't pay taxes and their owe. Chris Gardner work as a salesman that sell an X-ray machine but it's more expensive and better. Everyday, he go to some doctors and hospitals but they don't want that machine. One day, he want to apply a job as a ... (I don't know I forgot). Then...



It's hard to tell the story! Just watch it! It's a really nice story...

And say no to "bajakan" movies!
(Even I buy the bajakan one! hehehe)

Tidak ada komentar: