Rabu, 13 Mei 2009

UASBN

Finally!! Today's the last day of UASBN!! I'm juz so.. relieved!! I hope I can pass this UASBN n go to the secondary.. There was 3 subjects of the UASBN, BI, IPS, Matematika. When it was almost the day, I'm so scared coz Bu Erna tells us that we should study harder and that and this.. I thought it would be a nightmare. But for me, I think it's juz a normal quiz that determines us if we can go to a higher level or not. Well, for me, the UASBN was easier than the summative test and I hope I can pass. Among this 3 subjects, I think the easiest one is Math and IPA I think it was the hardest UASBN of all. But I know that I can do this 3 test is bcoz GOD helps me

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

hahahaah semuanya lulus koq